- McCraney Property Company Begins Construction on Royal Palm Logistics
- McCraney Property Company Closes on Sale of Boca Logistics Center
- McCraney Property Company Completes Boca Logistics Center
- McCraney Property Company Launches New Website
- McCraney Property Company 2022 Top Commercial Development Firms
Connect With Us
Two international companies have inked deals to lease out the remainder of an Ocoee industrial park — another sign that industrial real estate remains red hot in Central Florida.
McCraney Property Co. Acquires 150 Acres for 1.2M-Square-Foot Industrial Park in Southwest Charlotte
Industrial developer McCraney Property Co. will soon build more warehouse space in southwest Charlotte after closing on the land.
McCraney Property Co. Completes Off-Market Industrial Sale 85 Logistics Park in Greenville, SC, to New-To-Market Global Medical Manufacturer
McCraney Property Company completes off-market sale of 85 Logistics Park, a 201,600-square-foot Class A speculative industrial building on 18.57-acres offering the capacity for expansion at 816 Berry Shoals Road in Duncan, S.C.